Cummings & Lewis, LLC
With 50+ years of combined legal experience, the attorneys at Cummings & Lewis, LLC represent people who need legal assistance. Our size, experience, and legal knowledge allow us to represent people who face all sorts of legal concerns in state and federal courts. The cases we handle include:
- Auto Accidents: We are dedicated to representing car accident victims through experience, insight and a personal approach.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We are dedicated to representing motorcycle accident victims through detailed consultations and police / medical reports.
- Personal Injury: We help our clients and their family members recover compensation due to a tragic injuries or accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents: We are dedicated to representing semi-trucking accident victims with experience, special care and detailed police / medical reports.
- Workers Comp: We help our clients receive the benefits they need and deserve if injured on the job.
- Wrongful Death: We help our clients when a family member or loved one has been killed because of another persons or entity’s negligence or misconduct.
- Civil Litigation: We help you when involved with a legal disagreement (between you and another party) that involves seeking money or action but does not involve criminal accusations.
- Criminal Defense: We represent all types of municipal, state and federal offenses and have successfully defended our clients with charges ranging from traffic violations to murder.
- Probate Law: We know it’s important to consider and protect your future, as well as the future of your family.
Our attorneys draw on our years of trial experience when representing clients. After all, we’ve won some significant, high-profile cases – including a record-breaking verdict in a pharmaceutical case.
We also deliver high-quality, personal legal service to each client we help. There is no case that is too small or too large.
We’d be proud to represent you.
Our attorneys pride themselves on working hard and assertively representing our clients, which has translated into excellent results over the years for thousands of South Carolinians.
While most of our clients are located in Spartanburg, Cherokee, Union and Greenville Counties, we have experience handling cases for clients throughout South Carolina. No matter what the case may be, our attorneys have the expertise to assist you in your time of need.